Health Guarantee: We offer a one-year health guarantee for hips, heart and eyes. Every puppy must see a licensed veterinarian within 10 days of leaving Cute and Cuddly Companions or the health guarantee is void. Please read the full health guarantee agreement here.
Food & Nutrition: We know that puppies have delicate digestive systems and that changing their food can lead to severe gastric distress. We work closely with NuVet and believe in their supplements 100%. NuVet supplements taken in conjunction with Purina Pro Plan Sport dog food will provide the best digestive health and performance for your new puppy. For this reason, Cute and Cuddly Companions recommends owners to continue using the same dog food and NuVet supplements until the puppy reaches age one. If owners continue this same nutrition regimen through age two, it will extend the health guarantee during the second year. We have made it easy to order your NuVet Plus supplements and Purina Pro Plan Sport by clicking on the following links: Purina Pro Sport Plan & NuVet Supplements.
Behavior: We know adding a new puppy to the family can be stressful, that’s why we strongly encourage you to check out and participate in online training classes. We’ve found an amazing online class that offers a basic class FREE of charge, and steeply discounted rates for master classes. The classes are taught by Dr. Alexa Diez, one of the top service dog trainers in the U.S. and Eric Presnall, host of the hit Animal Planet TV show “Who Let the Dogs Out”. Click here and let’s get your puppy off to a great start.
Grooming: The gorgeous coat of Golden Retrievers is usually thick and luscious. Even though a Golden Retriever has a double coat, they aren’t big shedders and only require some brushing throughout each week. They don’t need to be bathed very often unless they get dirty playing outdoors. A thorough bathing schedule set to every 6 to 8 weeks is the recommended time frame to bathe them in order to keep them clean and unmatted. Goldendoodles are known for their soft wavy coat and low shedding. Brushing your Goldendoodle is recommended 2 to 3 times each week to prevent tangles. Bathing your Goldendoodle should be done every 4-8 weeks. For optimal coat health, they should not be washed more than once a month.
Take Home Kit: Your new puppy will come home with the vet’s records, a puppy purchase agreement, and a signed copy of the health guarantee.
Shipping: If you choose to have your puppy delivered, please ask us for information on a trusted third-party delivery company that we can both feel good about.
Reserve Your Puppy: When you are ready to select your new puppy, you must submit the enclosed puppy application with a $200 reservation fee. If for any reason your application is denied, your deposit will be fully refunded.
- I understand that I am getting a puppy and that no matter how well prepared and trained my puppy is, it is still a baby and I should expect my puppy to have accidents in the house and crate, to cry and bark, to nip and bite, and to require a great deal of patience and attention. I understand that these are NORMAL puppy behaviors and that I expect them to happen.
- I understand that dogs have grooming requirements as mentioned above.
- I understand that the ears of my dog will need to be cleaned weekly or more if my dog swims or is in a humid environment.
- I understand that puppies have delicate digestive systems and that changing the food my puppy goes home eating can cause severe gastric distress. I agree to use the same dog food my breeder sends my puppy home on until the puppy is at least 1 year of age.
- I understand that while you screen your breeding dogs for hips health, canine hip dsyplasia is multi factorial and that it is equally important that I maintain my dog/puppy at an ideal weight, provide quality nutrition, don’t over exercise my puppy, and provide a safe environment to do my part in maintaining my puppy’s joint health.